How to choose a suitable coffee table?
The 760mm rectangular table is a commonly used western table size. If the chair can reach the bottom of the table, even a small corner, you can put a six-seat table. When you dine, just pull out the western table. The width of the 760mm coffee table is the standard size, at least not less than 700mm. Otherwise, the coffee table will be too narrow to touch each other when sitting. The feet of the coffee tables are preferably kept in the middle. If the four feet are arranged at the four corners, it is very inconvenient. The coffee table is generally 710mm high with a 415mm height seat. The tabletop is lower, and the food on the coffee table can be seen clearly when eating.
Related Industry Knowledge
- table with four folding chair
- metal kitchen rack storage cart
- wooden kitchen trolley carts storage racks
- Small rectangular table
- kids computer set with chair
- Modern computer desk
- 2 in 1 convertible easel
- double sided ease
- tabletop easel with chair
- kids steel hammock
- How to choose a round coffee table?
- Furniture Industry Development
- The Development of Furniture Industry
- Furniture Industry Features
- Furniture Company Business Model
- Development of Folding Chairs
- Characteristics of Modern Computer Desks
- What kind of wood is the computer desk mostly?